Friday, February 22, 2008

Art Show No.2

This is a cat flag . Cats have a few flags but this is the main one out of all of them .

This is a tribe that live in the middle of the enchanted forest and they ride on giant fire breathing pigs.

The winged fox of the forest.

Lizard

This is a viking ship and they going to Shetland.

This is a picture that I am going to have printed into cards and then I will sell them and donate the money to the wild cat place.

Rabbit by stream.

This is for the same thing that the one above rabbit by stream is for.

Can you see the hidden picture?

4 comments:

Laughton and Patricia Johnston said...

We're gobsmacked! We love the fox ... what that eyebrow does for him and such a delicate mouth, he looks both fierce and gentle. Now who else would have thought of a cat-flag? The two 'cats' in the grass remind me of 'Tiger, tiger, burning bright ... in the forests of the night' ... read Blake's poem. Congratulations Maya, what a show.

Andrea Eames said...

These are amazing, Maya. You really have a great talent. I love all the individual faces of the Vikings, I can imagine each one of them having a story.

I think my favourite is the cat flag, though. Or maybe the two tigers in the grass ... hmmm. Can't decide.

Andrea

James McLauchlan Johnston said...

I like the lizard best. But wow, these are great.

Gerry said...

Maya, wow! You are such a great artist. You are surely going to do great things in your life.

I am particularly fond of the one with the Fire Breathing Pig, but they are all amazing.

Keep up the good work, and cheers! to your imagination!

Gerry