Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the new skate board!

I just got a new skate board!
I know 5 tricks, spin around, jump, side up, skid stop and
hand turn. I mostly skate up and down our drive way but
we have started to go to a skate park where I am going up
and down slopes. Last time we went I went down one of
the big slopes! (although there is a vent at the bottom.)
I don't know what else two say except that the cats are scared
of it and they don't run out in front of it like they do with
other things.

4 comments:

Beth Armstrong said...

Wow Maya - you look like a pro on the skateboard! Very cool. I think you're very brave as I have seen how much you can fall off a skateboard but you're obviously made of tougher stuff!! Love to see you doing some tricks - can Gudrun take some video and then post it on your blog? bethx

Lori said...

Josie and I will need to watch you at the skate park sometime soon. I think my favorite trick is the skid stop. We love watching you practice and Josie is always thrilled when she has a chance scoot along on your board. Can't wait to see your newest tricks!

James McLauchlan Johnston said...

Later skater!

Unknown said...



The 6.5inch HoverKart for Sale
is smart and comes with a high-quality motherboard,
self-balancing chassis, powerful motor, and Samsung battery.
This Hoverboard has Bluetooth included so you can take your music anywhere you go!
Chrome hoverboard is fully the UK Approved tested and certified by an independent
UK test Centre as customer safety is a top priority.